Are you living, studying or working in Lisbon? Would you like to use your bike to get around but are not sure how to do it or wether it's safe?
Learn from the people who do it and teach it! In this short talk you'll get an introduction covering:
- basic rules of the road regarding bicycles
- how not to hit or get hit by cars
- local culture, and local features
- getting a bike and keeping it
- bikes and public transit
- kids and cargo
- mingling with fellow cyclists
- leisure rides
- local ecossystem (bike shops, etc)
Optional side program: leisure bike ride crisscrossing Lisbon on the morning of Saturday January 21st.